Updated: Jan 31, 2022
1) May we bring props to our session? Absolutely! Props can add interest and personality to your photos. If you would like to include props, just let me know ahead of time so I can plan accordingly.
2) How long do sessions last? Session time varies depending on the package you select. Mini sessions are approx. 10-15 minutes while regular sessions span an hour.
3) Will you suggest a location for the session? I’d loved to share some of my favorite places! Don’t feel like you are limited to my suggestions. Also, please keep in mind that when kids are involved, it’s best to stick to one setting, such as a park or playground. Pick a place where they are comfortable being themselves.
4) How can we best prepare for the session? Get yourself and your family excited about the session. Whether you go all out on a styled shoot or purchase new outfits for everyone. It’s great when you can involve the entire family.
5) When is payment due? Payment for Mini Sessions are due at the time of booking. Full Family Sessions require a non refundable deposit of $200, with the remaining balance due 24hrs prior to the day of the photography session.
6) I see a lot of ideas on Pinterest, can we suggest ideas for photos?
Of course! I want to know what type of photography you are looking for, because I want you to have a good experience. During the pre-session consultation we will discuss your vision and my experience. If there is an image from Pinterest that you love, share it with me and I will do my best to make it happen.
7) Is there a time that is better than others for outdoor photo sessions?
The best time for an outdoor photo session is either early in the morning or right around sunset. I’ve found that the best light is usually 30 minutes before sunset and 30 minutes after sunrise. You can visit timeanddate.com to get an accurate time for sunset on your scheduled photo session day and then back up approx. 1 hour from sunrise for the best start time. With that being said, I have the experience and knowledge, to get you incredible photos no matter what the time of day.
8) What is included in a session? All sessions include my services during the shoot and basic editing of the images. A set number of images are provided upon completion based on the duration of session. For example, with an hour session you will usually receive about 30 images. Hi resolution images with reprint permission are included in all of my most packages, while some packages, like the full Family package also includes a print credit so you can get complimentary wall art straight from your gallery.
9) What type of payment do you accept? I accept checks, paypal and all major credit cards.
10) How long after the session until I see my photos? Turnaround for photos is approx. 2-3 weeks. I usually post a few sneak peak images to social media within 24 hours of photographing the session, so make sure you are connected!
Still have questions? Reach out via email or my Contact Page. I generally respond within 24 hours (if you don't see an email from me - check your Spam!)
Chat with you soon!